Port of Anacortes

  • Port Facilities
  • Marina
  • Airport
100 Commercial Avenue
Anacortes, WA 98221
(360) 293-3134
(360) 293-9608 (fax)

About Us

• The Port of Anacortes is a municipal corporation of the State of Washington created in 1926 under provision of RCW 53. The Port is authorized by statute of the State of Washington to provide for read more
  • About

    • The Port of Anacortes is a municipal corporation of the State of Washington created in 1926 under provision of RCW 53. The Port is authorized by statute of the State of Washington to provide for the development and maintenance of harbors and terminals, promote tourism and foster economic activity in its district. The Port is independent from other local or state governments and has geographic boundaries that consist of Fidalgo, Guemes, Cypress, Sinclair, and neighboring islands, and a small strip of land bordering Padilla Bay up to and including Samish Island.
    The Port is the owner and operator of three marine terminals, the Anacortes Airport, and Cap Sante Marina, a 1,027 slip public marina located within walking distance to downtown Anacortes. The marine terminal at Pier 1 is home to the Port’s main offices and one of the Port’s tenants, Dakota Creek Industries, a major employer in Anacortes. Pier 2 is a deep water marine terminal where exporting dry bulk cargos is the primary use of this facility. The marine terminal at Curtis Wharf is currently used as a working wharf for commercial boats and ships.
    Port of Anacortes employees have a strong work ethic and are committed to providing responsive and quality public services to a diverse citizenry. The Port adopted a budget for fiscal year 2015 of $15 million. In addition to traditional Por

  • Media

  • Whom to Contact

    • Daniel Worra
      Executive Director
      Phone: (360) 299-1812

    Comments are closed