Coldwell Banker Bain
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Broker
- Property Management
- Real Estate Service
- Real Estate - Retirement Specialist
- Real Estate - Investment
- Real Estate - Commercial
Welcome to Anacortes!
We would appreciate the opportunity to show you our beautiful Fidalgo Island. Let us provide you with information about Anacortes marinas, Anacortes parks, Anacortes schools, and many of the other aspects of Anacortes that provide such a wonderful lifestyle.
If you are considering purchasing a home, land, or real estate investment in Anacortes, please contact one of our accredited experienced professionals. All of our real estate agents are REALTORS. Or if you would prefer to search Anacortes homes and properties for sale on your own, please visit our website www.CBBain.com/Anacortes.
If you are an Anacortes home seller, Coldwell Banker Bain provides the most comprehensive marketing program available. We will help you prepare your home for sale to get the most return on your investment, we help you through the entire selling process, and we give our Anacortes homes for sale the most exposure to attract buyers to your home.
We understand how complex the process of buying or selling a home can be, and we know that it has a large financial impact on your life and lifestyle. Buying or selling a home entails making decisions that go beyond a house, and we are fully equipped to give you the advice and assistance you need.
Put Our Knowledge on Your Side!
- We provide 5 Star Real Estate Service - Come Experience Our Island Spirit
- Comprehensive Marketing Programs for Anacortes Home Sellers
- Waterfront, Waterview, and Luxury Home Specialists Available For Home Buyers and Home Sellers
- Knowledgeable, Patient, and Thorough Buyer Representation.
- First Time Home Buyers: We Will Walk You Through The Process From Beginning, Through, and Even After Your Home Purchase
Whom to Contact
- Elaine W GoodrichOffice SupervisorPhone: (360) 293-4511
From I-5 head west on Hwy 20. Turn right on Commercial. We are on the corner of 32nd and Commercial Ave.